Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
TEMPERATURE OF USE
– of exercise: -40°C + 85°C
– of assembly: -10°C + 60°C
– maximum tip assimilable for short periods +110°C
– of fusion +256°C
– held to the flame * true to law UL 94 class V2
– absorption humidity: 2,7% (in exposure to the air with 50% of U.R.
HELD THE EXTERNAL AGENTS
It resists to bases oils, greases, soaps, detergents, petroliferous products, clorura dissolvents, alcooli. – Limited held to acids. ** – It does not resist to phenol.